Please read this page entirely before requesting to work. All of the requirements will be verified before you are schedule to work.
Walking Beer/Water Vendor Job Details:
As a walking vendor, you will carry a tub of beverages throughout the seats at the track selling to the fans as they enjoy the races. At RedBull events, our vendors sell products such as beer, water, and peanuts. This is a great opportunity to make money while being a part of an exciting environment. If you are hard working, self-motivated, and have a great personality, then this is the perfect job for you! You must be able to carry 20 pounds and walk up and down the stands for a minimum of 4 hours. You will be paid via CASH. You will also keep the cash tips that you make.
Required before the event:
1. Nevada TAM Card available via nevadadrinkcard.com. Instructions at the bottom of this page
2. Levy Restaurants Online Alcohol Compliance Training. Instructions at the bottom of this page.
Required the day of the event:
1. Completed Levy Online test emailed to email@example.com
2. Valid State (any state) Issued ID *may NOT be a photo copy and may NOT be expired
3. Valid TAM card
4. Black pants or shorts - no jeans, athletic pants/shorts. *Shorts must reach the knees. The venue is very strict about this make sure you are not wearing short shorts - you WILL be turned away at check-in. EMS will provide your uniform shirt with a printed menu.
5. Closed toed shoes.
6. Something to eat and drink. The venue does not provide any food or drinks. If you want to bring water into the venue it must be in a gallon jug. No water bottles allowed and your vending location WILL NOT have complimentary water available for you.
7. Good attitude and LOTS of energy.
8. DO NOT bring a rolling cooler or dolly. We will provide you with a tub to carry your products.
Saturday - 9am Sharp
Sunday - 9am Sharp
Commission rate will be 10% of net sales (sales tax removed). We will pay you a cash advance of your commission at the event. You will also leave with cash TIPS.
How To Sign Up?
How do you become a part of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway RedBull Beer Vendor Team? There is no interview process. Are you physically fit? Are you motivated by money? Do you honor your commitments? If you can self-qualify yourself after reading through the above information then email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org
AFTER you have completed the Levy online training with the following information:
1. Your full name
2. Your age
3. Where have you worked for EMS before
4. Vending or sales experience (companies, events)
5. Do you have your TAM Card already? If no, when are you planning to get it?
6. Are you able to work both days?
7. Any questions you have
Once we receive your email requesting to get on the schedule, we will verify your Levy test results and you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours letting you know you are confirmed to work. You do not need to send a resume. No experience is necessary for this job and many first timers fall in love with the job.
1. Please use Las Vegas Blvd and turn left into Entry 8 which is Speedway Blvd.
2. Pass the Levy Building and continue on Speedway Blvd.
3. Turn right into the Burnout Lot looking for the Levy Employee Sign.
4. Check-in will be in this parking lot. Look for a set of tents or a building.
7000 Las Vegas Blvd. N.
Las Vegas, NV 89115
From The Strip:
Follow I-15 North to Exit 54 (Speedway Blvd.).
Speedway is about 12 miles north of downtown Las Vegas.
Alternate route is Las Vegas Boulevard North.
Nevada TAM Card available via nevadadrinkcard.com
The track has an agreement with NevadaDrinkCard.com to get a discounted 4 year card for $15. If you want to use this service (you can use any service you'd like to obtain get the card) visit the website and click on link that says "Current Student Login" and then click on the "click here" which will take you to the login screen and enter "SPEEDWAY123" as the username and password. It is an online course. Please note the hours and location so that you can pick up your card during business hours. You can pay with credit card or cash. They ask that you bring correct change when picking up your card. Be sure to mention that this is for the Speedway so you can get the $15 price. The phone number for AES is 702-450-8800 and ask for David. Only call David if you have questions about the TAM card class. He will not know anything about this job.
Levy Restaurants Online Alcohol Compliance Training
All vendors must also go through the Levy Restaurants (our client) Alcohol Compliance Training which is a brief online training course. Here are the instructions to complete this course.
1. http://Levy.Restaurant.org (You must copy and paste this website address into a new window)
2. You will be taken directly to the “Responsible Alcohol Service Training” page
3. Your password is – LEVY in all caps and is case sensitive. Click “Login”
4. Type in your personal information (Name, age, gender, SS# use 0000, birth date, place of birth (city and state))
5. date of employment (enter: 3/4/2016)
6. Job Title (select from drop down – Non-Profit**). Non-Profit Group Name (EMS Vending) Location Code (select from the drop down - NV Las Vegas Motor Speedway). **EMS Vending is a FOR PROFIT company but to make it work on this website we have to select Non-Profit**
7. Answer the question about Felony
8. Skip over the employment history and Click “Begin”
9. There are 20 test questions that are presented along with the literature to read while answering this section. Once you have completed this section you will be taken to the test. After you have answered the 20 questions, Click “Review”
10. If you have answers that are incorrect, they will be highlighted in blue and you are able to go back and read over the information and correct you answer. Then click “I agree.”
The following screen will prompt you to put in an e-mail address. Please enter: email@example.com. If you enter your own email address by mistake, please forward the results to firstname.lastname@example.org - these results will be verified before you are allowed to work.